Sarah Farina of Broadleaf Consulting joins Carolyn and Brian this week to talk about music and how it connects with our work as evaluators. Which one of us is “a big nerd for classical music”? How lucky is Carolyn at Random Karaoke? What two songs have scarred Brian and Carolyn for life? And most importantly, does this podcast meet Canadian content requirements?
Apologies for some minor sound quality issues in this episode – to borrow from our episode 7 title, “Damn it, Jim, I’m an evaluator, not a sound engineer!”
Rainier Valley Corps – Karaoke, a Tool for Social Justice
Past Eval Cafe episodes referenced
- Episode 9: 2018: An Evaluation Odyssey
- Episode 2: Engage!
- Episode 5: Under Pressure – Evaluator Self-Care
- Sarah’s pick: “T’aint What You Do” by Ella Fitzgerald
- Carolyn’s pick: “Hall of the Mountain King” by Edvard Grieg
- Brian’s pick: “Ordinary Day” by Great Big Sea