Join Brian and Carolyn in welcoming our first podcast special guest, Don Flaming, Manager of ARECCI (A pRoject Ethics Community Consensus Initiative) for Alberta Innovates! In this episode, we delve into the BIG questions. Do we need REBs to be ethical? What’s the difference between research and evaluation? What ethics “myths” can we bust? And will Carolyn and Brian make it through a whole episode without mentioning #OMGMQP? Tune in and find out!
- Alberta Innovate’s ARECCI tools and resources
- The JCSEE Program Evaluation Standards
- Office of the Information and Privacy Commission of Alberta
Not mentioned in the podcast itself, but also check out:
- Canadian Evaluation Society’s Guidelines for Ethical Conduct
- American Evaluation Association’s Guiding Principles For Evaluators
Lastly, if you’re in Calgary area next week, check out the upcoming ARECCI Forum on November 24, 2017, Data’s Journey: Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls!